:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Interview

» Let's Ship It!

» Fortune Teller

» Seaside Isle Pack

» Joining Thread

» The Graywood Alliance

» How Did You Come Up With Your Character?

» Ilios Info WIP

» Asteri Info [wip]

RP Time and Conditions

Noon
Late Spring
70° F
Pouring Rain | Windy | Steamy
Announcements

08∙10∙16 — With Duskvale flooded and Bison's Claim soon to follow, the pack must evacuate to Iilos land before the Catori River floods and they're stranded. As their chieftain becomes more irritable, some of the group grow hesitant in trusting him with their lives. Before they exit into the forest, Petrona suggests relocating the herd to a safer place, promptly setting herself to the task and awaits help from her packmates who failed to aid her and Raissa during the hunt. All members are free to join her or await further commands from Kodai and go on into Duskvale before it's too late.

06∙28∙16 — The pack has decided! TuT's first RolePlay plot will be a territory wide flood! With the pack heading out for it's first hunt, the overcast sky starts flickering with lightning and an eerie wind picks up. With the coming torrential rain, it will become impossible to see, smell or hear your comrades. It will be best to stick together, as who knows what dangers lie in the storm.

06∙22∙16 — We've decided to host our first RP event! Voting options are currently up and located here. Please remember to vote! I will be closing the options in just a few days, so please, if you care about your say in it, vote soon!

ShoutBox
Affiliates
_

Please enter your username and password to log in.

Username:
Password:

:: Register  |  :: I forgot my password